For if you are turned away from him

in Elektrik 04.11.2014 10:28
von lin198606 • 11 Beiträge

Num 32:8 So did your Uggs black friday fathers, when I sent them from Kadesh-barnea to see the land.
Num 32:9 For when they went up to the valley of Eshcol, and saw the land, they took from the children of Israel the desire to go into the land which the Lord had given them.
Num 32:10 And at that time the Lord was moved to wrath, and made an oath, saying,
Num 32:11 Truly, not one of the men of twenty years old and over who came Uggs cyber monday deals out of Egypt will see the land which I gave by oath to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob; because they have not been true to me with all their heart;
Num 32:12 But only Caleb, the son of Jephunneh the Kenizzite, and Joshua, the son of Nun: because they have been true to the Lord.
Num 32:13 Then the Lord was angry with Israel, and he made them wanderers in the waste land for forty years? till all that generation who had done evil in the eyes of the Lord was dead.
Num 32:14 And now you have come to take the place of your fathers, another generation of sinners, increasing the wrath of the Lord against Ugg boots black friday Israel.
Num 32:15 For if you are turned away from him, he will send them wandering again in the waste land; and you will be the cause of the destruction of all this people.
Num 32:16 Then they came to him, and said, We will make safe places for our cattle here, and towns for our little ones;
Num Uggs boots discount 32:17 But we ourselves will be ready armed to go before the children of Israel till we have taken them to their place: but our little ones will be safe in the walled towns against the people of the land.
Num 32:18 We will not come back to Ugg boots on sale our houses till every one of the children of Israel has come into his heritage.
Num 32:19 For we will not have our heritage with them on the other side of Jordan and forward; because our heritage has come to us on this side of Jordan to the east.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Sven Lange
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 16 Gäste , gestern 18 Gäste online

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 6271 Themen und 107408 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 45 Benutzer (14.02.2020 18:35).

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen